In Memory of lnwlf

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
I have recently enlisted the help of @JPK Huson 1863 to help me find our missing moderator lnwlf. After some digging and getting in contact with a church and funeral home, we believe he passed away in November 2018.

Lnwlf joined our ranks in March 2011, and after a few years of posting decided in March or 2015 to join our mod squad. He was a well respected member and moderator. He was an even keel when moderating and did a great job keeping CWT running smoothly. He was a huge asset to CivilWarTalk, and was someone I could turn to when I needed CWT advice.

He will be missed.

I have recently enlisted the help of @JPK Huson 1863 to help me find our missing moderator lnwlf. After some digging and getting in contact with a church and funeral home, we believe he passed away in November 2018.

Lnwlf joined our ranks in March 2011, and after a few years of posting decided in March or 2015 to join our mod squad. He was a well respected member and moderator. He was an even keel when moderating and did a great job keeping CWT running smoothly. He was a huge asset to CivilWarTalk, and was someone I could turn to when I needed CWT advice.

He will be missed.

It sadden's me greatly to learn of another CWT family member's passing. Lnwlf will be missed. You are right Ami about how Lnwlf went about being a mod. I think it is safe to say, we all here at CWT will miss our wonderful friend very much. R.I.P. my friend.

Respectfully,

William
Capture.JPG

I hate to hear this. He was a most tactful, conscientious, and ethical moderator. His presence will certainly be missed.
Another reason not to park your truck under a tree. If it aint one thing it's :confused: iguanas?!? :eek:

So, what is the point of a Q-tip cotton swab, if not to stick it in your ear?:unsure: (proving once again that when I have a random thought, it truly is random.:smug:)

NOPE That would only uncover a rabbit hole to go down. Thanks for not doing that.

For those inclined to respond to this and take the thread into off topic land. Just don't do it. Casual Moderator blue, so far.

Thank you, gentlemen!

Tick Tock

I honestly did not know there was a Lincoln "missing slavery speech". Comes from having a knowledge level a mile wide and an inch deep I reckon. :redface:

Just when I was thinking I had seen everything sliced, diced and argued by our members. Thanks!

That was good!

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! To the weenie roast we go!

Cabbage= To pick up something that is laying about and claiming it as your own. Examples: "He is cabbaging on to things that do not belong to him." At least that is the way I have always understood it, and is a very old saying from the Missouri Boot Heel, Southern Illinois region. I learned this from my parents and grandparents which came from there.

Was the British Army fighting in the Civil War 1861-1865? Asking for a friend. As Casual Moderator

(sigh) :frown: I have no words to say beyond that. I knew about her health, but I was sworn to secrecy about it. I will uphold my end of the bargain on that score. I will share this one thing she told me, only recently: "I look forward to the day I receive my promotion."
I thought that was a good way to look at the situation.
So long and God speed Dear Lady!
(sigh) :frown:

I always hold on to hope! Can't fault me for that!

Prayers for his family and friends. RIP Lnwlf

Oh dear. So sorry to hear this, and sorry that folks had to go hunting fow what happens. Makes me think I need to keep a record of the social media that I am active in, so that someone can pop in and deliver the news.

Not the first time I’ve had a friend on a board pass, and others have to go searching. A dear friend passed away at the kitchen table, with her cat in attendance. She was found several days later. The cat guarded her remains, until someone checked in on her. We didn’t find out for a month or so. Always a shock.

Dona Nobis pacem Lnwlf.

Back