In Memory of lnwlf

Can't help but think he'd have told someone here what he was engaging out there, if he wanted us to know. Instead he gave us that. Surely it means that's how he'd wish to be remembered, not a man facing death.

Yes, that's true. We will have to accept that this here is not about US and our wish to express our grief, but about him.
Where he is now, he will know anyway what he had meant to us.

Thanks for giving a couple more details. I'm glad there is family - I had feared he had chosen his screen name Lnwlf - lone wolf, because he was all by himself with no one who cares about him. Glad this was not the case.

Spoke to an awfully kind pastor. His family really didn't wish an outreach, extremely understandable. Sounds like it'd been a long fight and a great loss. I gave the pastor CWT's information, maybe given time someone will contact Mike or Ami.

It was disease, a 4 year fight back and forth. What a good guy. Kept racking up credits at school despite sometimes working multiple jobs. Family, church, his faith, history and from what we knew of him here, an ability to laugh during all the worst times must have made lnwlf's eulogy one of the easiest the reverend ever wrote. It's not every day examples of Grace come one's way, illustrating why you'd have gone to theological school in the first place.

@lelliott19 , that's wonderful! Can't help but think he'd have told someone here what he was engaging out there, if he wanted us to know. Instead he gave us that. Surely it means that's how he'd wish to be remembered, not a man facing death.
So sorry to hear such sad news.

About daffodils:
My favorite. A lot of memories attached to them as well. They are also one of the few flowers I can point to and name correctly!
1551983963892.png

Back