I'm running an alternate history civil war game

Tigerdovefan34

Private
So I don't know where to post this exactly. Moderators, if you know a better place on where to put this, please do. To get to the meat of the Discussion, I've been running an alternate history civil war election game and while we currently have nearly 20-something union players, we only have 3-5 confederate players, so this is for recruitment for the game to help bring up confederate character numbers and union character numbers as well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a private message and I'll explain it to the best of my ability. Sign up to alternatehistory.com and when you've registered, let me know and I'll give you a link to the game's discord server and to the game itself in a private message. Who knows, all of you might find this game incredibly fun! :smile:

Ah, thanks.

I may not be understanding why you'd need both factions present in an election game? I was fairly sure that Confederate elections are not only distinct from Union ones but actually in different years.
It's not just an election game. Players can also play as Generals, businesspeople, regular citizens, and lower-level politicians to determine how the Civil War goes in the game, since Player Characters will get rolls that'll determine the course of a battle. If the CSA wins the war, I'll set up a seperate Election game for them. I'll explain more if you're interested in joining.

Back