I am interviewed by Keith Harris The Rogue Historian about blogging the Civil War

Pat Young

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Featured Book Reviewer
Keith Harris the Rogue Historian interviewed me about my history blogging. If you want to know why I write about immigrants during the Civil War and racial history during the Reconstruction Era it is all in here. I really enjoyed doing the interview and I am thankful for Keith's kind words about my work. Dr. Harris has a PhD in history from the University of Virginia, and is a skilled practioners of history on social media. Please listen and let me know what you think.

Where is the interview? Is there a direct link? The author discusses it but doesn't provide a link.

What have I missed?

Where is the interview? Is there a direct link? The author discusses it but doesn't provide a link.

What have I missed?
click on the purple tinted box just after the introduction:
screenshot-keithharrishistory.com-2019.10.03-00-30-50.png

Congratulations, I'll have to finish listening later though. We may disagree on a lot on some areas, but I now know a great source to get a hold of when I get into a debate on immigration to the US.

I had always thought your passion was Reconstruction.

What a splendid choice to be interviewed as you are a modern Renaissance Man! Congratulations!
Regards
David

I listened to the interview this morning before my sewing class! Thanks for letting us know about it. I am not too familiar with podcasts.

Back