Howdy Ya'll

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Stoneyreb

Cadet
My name is Dave I am a reenactor with the 5th Virginia Co.D Southern Guard. They call me "Stoney" and not for what you think. It is for my fondness of Stonewall Jackson. I really enjoy studying about the Confederate side of the war and my three favorites would be Stonewall, Forrest, Mosby. My whole family reenacts with me and I really enjoy sharing what I have learned over the years with others. This looks like a good place to get a lot of diffrent opinions and ideas from others. Glad I joined.

milhistbuff1

Sergeant
Welcome, you've come to the right place, many good debates are going on currently. When you get chance, check out the What If board, has a few good Stonewall threads on it.
Matt

gary

Captain
Welcome Stoney. So, when you have time, tell us all about the 5th Virginia.

Fifth Iowa

Private
Reenactors

Welcome. The whole family reenacts together, huh? Sounds fun. I was in my forties before I was able to even visit my first reenactment. Fortunately, we have more of them out west now than when I was growing up.

thea_447

Cadet
Welcome aboard, StoneyReb!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. There are tons of interesting threads to get involved in and we look forward to your contributions.

There is also a forum on Reenactments that you might enjoy too.