How many CWT members plan to attend the CWI?

speedylee

Corporal
I do not mean to violate the rules and I apologize in advance if this post does so. I am curious as to how many CWT members will attend this summer's Civil War Institute at Gettysburg College. It would be fun to eat together in the dining hall one night, just to put faces to names.

Probably some members in that region, not me that's for sure.

But we do have the CWT gatherings at Shiloh in May and Sharpsburg in October. I don't know if you knew or not.

I'm hoping to get there, but I need one more snow day to push finals to the week AFTER the CWI, since I can't take a weekend (including a Friday) in the middle of finals. Because they always hold it before school is out in New England, I'm going to have to wait until I retire to do a whole, 5 day trip. I'd be willing to meet over breakfast or lunch (or at the ice cream social) on one of the days, though!

I'm hoping to get there, but I need one more snow day to push finals to the week AFTER the CWI, since I can't take a weekend (including a Friday) in the middle of finals. Because they always hold it before school is out in New England, I'm going to have to wait until I retire to do a whole, 5 day trip. I'd be willing to meet over breakfast or lunch (or at the ice cream social) on one of the days, though!
Sometimes, when life gets in the way of a good time, it can be very frustrating!

I do not mean to violate the rules and I apologize in advance if this post does so. I am curious as to how many CWT members will attend this summer's Civil War Institute at Gettysburg College. It would be fun to eat together in the dining hall one night, just to put faces to names.
I will attend for the weekend battlefield session.

Back