How do you find the one image in Military Images you are looking for?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

major bill

Colonel
Forum Host
I was just putting away 20 older Military Images magazine which I did not have but purchased recently. There is a ton of uniform information in them. My problem is when I want information on a particular uniform, I can not recall which Military Images I saw it in. Let us say i am interested in a couple images of say the 3rd Georgia Infantry. I know I have seen the, but in what Military Images magazine? Going through a hundred magazines looking for them is a pain. So how do others find the photo in Military Images they want?

steamboater

Cadet
Simple, just request the online index available on their website. direct address; http://militaryimagesmagazine.com/2013/09/22/regimental-index/ Note the 2013 update, so any newer issues are not listed. I have found a few typos, but it is mostly an accurate listing. The images are for personal use, they may not be reproduced without the owner's permission.

I have every issue of this great magazine. Enjoy!

major bill

Colonel
Forum Host
Simple, just request the online index available on their website. direct address; militaryimagesmagazine.com/2013/09/22/regimental-index/ . Note the 2013 update, so any newer issues are not listed. I have found a few typos, but it is mostly an accurate listing. The images are for personal use, they may not be reproduced without the owner's permission.

I have every issue of this great magazine. Enjoy!
Thank you I will give it a try. I have may of the issue, but not all. They are very useful for studying uniforms in photographs.