ENDED Hot Dipped Canteens FS by The Tinsmith

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All
The Tinsmith has a new list of his Tin ware
As always everything is made with Hot Dipped Tin and 100% Lead Free
Most items like the Smoothside canteens I won't be making again, so get them while you can!​

Here is the list, if you have any questions or want to see more Pictures just Email me at [email protected]
Or you can call me at 503-780-3252​

If you want to buy more then one item, I'll combine the shipping and give you the best rate.​

I have had a number of requests for a small kids type canteen, so I made of that has Convex sides and is 2" wide 4 1/4"D with a Tin spout and strap loops. But it could be used for anything. Selling for $32.00 delivered. (5 in stock)​

I also have one odd 58' smoothside with one side embossed with a US. Selling for $43.70 delivered. (1 Only)​

(3) Convex Tin Drums 2" wide with Tin Spout $43.70 ea delivered.​

(5) SPIRIT CANTEENS USED BY GENERAL HOKE 4 1/4"X2" with a tin spout. $32.00 ea delivered.​

(2) CS Embossed Tin Drum canteens with Pewter spout, $28.70 ea delivered.​

(2) Drum Filter canteens pewter spouts (They Work) $43.70 ea delivered.​

(1) NY Depot 58' smoothside with a stamped spout (JH ROHRMAN CO) $43.70 ea delivered.​

(9) NY Depot 58' smoothside with a stamped spout (A JEWETT) $43.70 ea delivered.​

(5) NY Depot 58' smoothside with a plain spout $43.70 ea delivered.​

The Spirit canteen is small 4"x3" with a tin spout and round strap keepers for a corded strap. and comes with a stopper.

The child canteen is 4"x2" with a Convex drum side, with a tin spout and regular strap keepers. Looks like a regular CS drums canteen only smaller.

The US embossed 58' Smoothside was something I put together for sale to the public.

I also have a picture of the full size convex drum canteen and a NY Depot canteen.

I guess I can only post 1 picture on here, so if you would like to see more pictures you can get me at the address below.

You can PayPal me at [email protected]

Or mail a Money order to​

George MacGillis
5106 NE 86th Ave.
Portland, OR. 97220​

Attachments

• DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 29
These are nice canteens that come pretty highly recommended. My own intention was to purchase several for the unit I belong to but Unit finances and other projects came up.

Good price for a nice product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back