Host introduction.

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Even though I have been on CivilWarTalk for serval years as the new host of the Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men, and I thought perhaps I might introduce myself. I am retired from General Motors, the Michigan National Guard, and Meijers Thrifty Acres. I spent 32 years in the Michigan National Guard as a military policeman and retired as a major. I held so many positions that a list of them would be very long but squad leader, platoon leader, company commander, battalion level rear battle officer, battalion level battle captain, battalion intelligence officer, group level rear battle officer, brigade law and order officer, battalion rear battle officer, and battalion battle major would be a start on the list. My specialties were military police operations, prisoner of war operations, and emergency operations but I held another dozen or so jobs as an NCO and as an officer at brigade, group, and battalion level. I severed over seas several times to include The First Gulf War and Operations Joint Endeavor.

As can be seen above I have no special skills on Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men so could truly use your help on the
Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men forum. Any posts you might make would make my job easier.

Even though I have been on CivilWarTalk for serval years as the new host of the Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men, and I thought perhaps I might introduce myself. I am retired from General Motors, the Michigan National Guard, and Meijers Thrifty Acres. I spent 32 years in the Michigan National Guard as a military policeman and retired as a major. I held so many positions that a list of them would be very long but squad leader, platoon leader, company commander, battalion level rear battle officer, battalion level battle captain, battalion intelligence officer, group level rear battle officer, brigade law and order officer, battalion rear battle officer, and battalion battle major would be a start on the list. My specialties were military police operations, prisoner of war operations, and emergency operations but I held another dozen or so jobs as an NCO and as an officer at brigade, group, and battalion level. I severed over seas several times to include The First Gulf War and Operations Joint Endeavor.

As can be seen above I have no special skills on Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men so could truly use your help on the
Soldier, Politicians, and Other Men forum. Any posts you might make would make my job easier.
Congrats! I look forward to seeing the posts in the forum.

Back