SIM Game Hexwar's Civil War games

Liam C

Private
Just letting everyone know that there is a series of very fun and interesting games about the Civil War by HexWar Games

They are a series of Turn-Based strategy games, if you like table-top war-gaming then these are for you also!

I have played Civil War: 1863 and 1865 so far, have enjoy both. I will be purchasing 1862 soon.

These aren't really "historically" based, like a mission can be simply "capture the farmstead", "destroy the enemy army" or "destroy the supply wagons" It may sometimes mention Gettyburg or Jeb Stuart but other than that it's a pretty simple description.

They are simple to play but still pretty hard, I once had all my artillery units wiped out and had to resort to having my soldiers scattered along a line of trees to win the match.

HexWar also offer other games about other time periods such as World War 2, the Rome periods, 1812 and World War 1.

These are available for computer, Ipods and Ipads and also Mac.

If you play one or have played one, lemme know what you think

Just letting everyone know that there is a series of very fun and interesting games about the Civil War by HexWar Games

They are a series of Turn-Based strategy games, if you like table-top war-gaming then these are for you also!

I have played Civil War: 1863 and 1865 so far, have enjoy both. I will be purchasing 1862 soon.

These aren't really "historically" based, like a mission can be simply "capture the farmstead", "destroy the enemy army" or "destroy the supply wagons" It may sometimes mention Gettyburg or Jeb Stuart but other than that it's a pretty simple description.

They are simple to play but still pretty hard, I once had all my artillery units wiped out and had to resort to having my soldiers scattered along a line of trees to win the match.

HexWar also offer other games about other time periods such as World War 2, the Rome periods, 1812 and World War 1.

These are available for computer, Ipods and Ipads and also Mac.

If you play one or have played one, lemme know what you think
Sad to say my gaming experience is limited to Avalon Hill board games.

Back