Lee Heroism, integrity, character and courage personified...

So you're claiming the people of the more populated Union states plus the 4 million Blacks in the South held Lee in devotion?
Slavery was legalized by The United States of America 🇺🇸. But nothing got rid of the white supremacy or racist attitude to hold the Blacks down for 100 years as it did on our watch.

And the Blacks did fight for General Lee. Read those web pages I furnish for further questions.

Slavery was legalized by The United States of America 🇺🇸. But nothing got rid of the white supremacy or racist attitude to hold the Blacks down for 100 years as it did on our watch.

And the Blacks did fight for General Lee. Read those web pages I furnish for further questions.

Your response really has nothing to do with my question. The claim has been made that Lee was more revered than any other military leader by not only "soldiers but the general population" of the country. The far more populated Union States AND the 4 million Blacks of the South would be included in the general population.

Your response really has nothing to do with my question.

Just a talk sitback to deflect the issue.

The claim has been made that Lee was more revered than any other military leader by not only "soldiers but the general population" of the country.
The far more populated Union States AND the 4 million Blacks of the South would be included in the general population.
And some of the Black Southerners fought for the South which would be included in your General Population.

Back