Owner & Webmaster
- Apr 1, 1999
- Martinsburg, WV
Hey everyone, we would like to ask for your help!
If you've got a great new Thread on CivilWarTalk, we would love to feature it on our Homepage, as well as share it on Facebook, hopefully attracting even more people to discover our site, and your content.
We need to have a good Photograph or Image with each thread we feature! This makes your content look good and become more sharable!
Here are the guidelines we recommend for creating shareable content:
- The first post in a new thread should contain at least one photo, but not more than 2 photos.
- The photo(s) should be arranged at the top of the post, before the text.
- You should try to keep the text in the first post to under 600 words
- Any additional photos and content can be added in a second post under the first
- Add the Tag "shareable" to the thread to alert Ami that your thread is ready to be featured on the Homepage, and on Social Media!
How else you can help!
One thing you can do is support CivilWarTalk on Facebook!
- Like & Follow our Page: https://www.facebook.com/CivilWarTalk/
- When we share content that you like, Please Like, Comment and Share it!
- Don't hesitate to share our content with your favorite Civil War groups on Facebook where appropriate!
As other forums on the internet are dying, we are slowly growing, but we need to continue working hard to maintain our growth! We want to have a healthy community on CivilWarTalk, and that means drawing in as many interested people as we can.
When you help us share great CivilWarTalk content, you help us stay a vibrant and viable community!
If you've got a great idea on how to help support CivilWarTalk, please share it with us by replying below!
Last edited by a moderator: