Forrest Help please: Which battles did Forrest fight alongside his brothers and his son?

Specifically, I'm looking for which, if any, of these family members would have been with him at: Thompson Station, Chicamauga, Paducah, and Fort Pillow.

This is for a book I'm working on. I don't currently need to know about previous battles. I might need to know about Springfield and Franklin too. I'm pretty sure Forrest wasn't at the Battle of Nashville.

I'm pretty sure that Jeff wasn't at Chicamauga and that Forrest reunited with him afterword only to see him die at Okolona.

There's still Bill, Jesse, and his son Willie. There might be others that I don't know or recall.

Thank,

Cody

... I'm pretty sure Forrest wasn't at the Battle of Nashville...
This doesn't answer your question, but Forrest missed Nashville because Hood sent him plus two depleted infantry divisions to Murfreesboro to create a "diversion" similar to that in the summer of 1862, retaining only Chalmers' division of Forrest's Cavalry Corps for use with the main army. However, as soon as he learned of Hood's rout he returned immediately to cover the retreat and did so in an outstanding manner.

This doesn't answer your question, but Forrest missed Nashville because Hood sent him plus two depleted infantry divisions to Murfreesboro to create a "diversion" similar to that in the summer of 1862, retaining only Chalmers' division of Forrest's Cavalry Corps for use with the main army. However, as soon as he learned of Hood's rout he returned immediately to cover the retreat and did so in an outstanding manner.
Thank you. That's still good information.

Back