NF Help needed locating a book

Non-Fiction

sjw83071

Sergeant
I would greatly appreciate any assistance any members could offer in helping me locate a copy of the book
LETTERS FROM A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER: 11TH TEXAS CAVALRY COMPANY F FANNIN COUNTY TEXAS

It was written/compiled by Judy Inman. I have tried everything/everywhere I can think of including attempting to contact the author but so far no progress. Maybe I have overlooked something obvious. I greatly appreciate any assistance.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance any members could offer in helping me locate a copy of the book
LETTERS FROM A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER: 11TH TEXAS CAVALRY COMPANY F FANNIN COUNTY TEXAS

It was written/compiled by Judy Inman. I have tried everything/everywhere I can think of including attempting to contact the author but so far no progress. Maybe I have overlooked something obvious. I greatly appreciate any assistance.
Found this with a quick google. Maybe helpful.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txfannin/books-fs.html

LETTERS FROM A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER:
11TH TEXAS CAVALRY
COMPANY F
FANNIN COUNTY TEXAS

This book is unlike any I've written in the past. Aside from the 140 year old original letters and documents included in the book, relevant history pertaining to the Fannin County area has also been added. Of course, the letters are filled with personal accounts of Isaac's experiences as he travels from Texas to Murfreesboro Tennessee, where he died from wounds received in the Battle of Stones River. Some 81,000 soldiers were involved in that 3-day battle...and losses were estimated at one-third on both sides. Detailed information about the boys from the 11th Texas who were killed, wounded or missing during the Tenn. battle are also included. But aside from the historic aspect of these letters, I focused on Isaac's background and his love for home and family. Thankfully, my ability to understand him through his handwriting was a great asset and it supplied me with an inside track to his selfless character. In the end, I was overwhelmed by the senseless loss of these wonderful lives...and the sad reality of the wars that still continue today even in this new age!

For those of you who have expressed interest in the book, please email me for further details <[email protected]> .
The book is printed in Black/White/Gray as a soft cover with 110 pages.
Aside from the 17 letters/documents, a camp location map, photos and sketches are also included.
The book price is $9.99 plus tax and $2.00 shipping.
Judy Inman

Found this with a quick google. Maybe helpful.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txfannin/books-fs.html

LETTERS FROM A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER:
11TH TEXAS CAVALRY
COMPANY F
FANNIN COUNTY TEXAS

This book is unlike any I've written in the past. Aside from the 140 year old original letters and documents included in the book, relevant history pertaining to the Fannin County area has also been added. Of course, the letters are filled with personal accounts of Isaac's experiences as he travels from Texas to Murfreesboro Tennessee, where he died from wounds received in the Battle of Stones River. Some 81,000 soldiers were involved in that 3-day battle...and losses were estimated at one-third on both sides. Detailed information about the boys from the 11th Texas who were killed, wounded or missing during the Tenn. battle are also included. But aside from the historic aspect of these letters, I focused on Isaac's background and his love for home and family. Thankfully, my ability to understand him through his handwriting was a great asset and it supplied me with an inside track to his selfless character. In the end, I was overwhelmed by the senseless loss of these wonderful lives...and the sad reality of the wars that still continue today even in this new age!

For those of you who have expressed interest in the book, please email me for further details <[email protected]> .
The book is printed in Black/White/Gray as a soft cover with 110 pages.
Aside from the 17 letters/documents, a camp location map, photos and sketches are also included.
The book price is $9.99 plus tax and $2.00 shipping.
Judy Inman
Nice find.

Thanks @jgoodguy. I found that as well. That was one of 2 or 3 email addresses of the author I tried and received bounce backs. I then tried to connect with her on linkedin. No luck there so far.

Back