Help identify relics

M elrod

Cadet
I’m pretty new here so hope I’m in the right forum. These items We’re dug in Cassville, GA and Adairsville, GA. I can’t say that all of the items are civil war related but were dug in same areas. Any help with identifying the bottom 2 items especially would be appreciated. Or, if you know any specific type / information on the other item would be great also. Thanks,
Mike
F4E9F7EA-1507-4933-AA7D-54BE11CC58DC.jpeg

From the top down looks like a small pulley, A grape shot, and enfield, 69cal minnie ball. The big round thing appears to be a bolt washer like on a RR bridge and the piece next to it some sort of pull handle as it appears to have2 holes in the top.

From the top down looks like a small pulley, A grape shot, and enfield, 69cal minnie ball. The big round thing appears to be a bolt washer like on a RR bridge and the piece next to it some sort of pull handle as it appears to have2 holes in the top.
thank you so much. I started metal detecting about a year but hope to find more. I sent a close up photo on the CSA buckle that you looked at for me. It was under a post called CSA buckle help. Thank you for all your help.

I’m pretty new here so hope I’m in the right forum. These items We’re dug in Cassville, GA and Adairsville, GA. I can’t say that all of the items are civil war related but were dug in same areas. Any help with identifying the bottom 2 items especially would be appreciated. Or, if you know any specific type / information on the other item would be great also. Thanks,
MikeView attachment 388375
Wish you luck in your new hobby. I have been relic hunting since 1961 (60 years).
It can be a rewarding and frustrating hobby but one I will always love and one where you will eventually learn a lot about history and the skills involved in the hobby

Back