Hello

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Nurse_ee

Cadet
Hi everyone! Thanks for letting me join! I love all things Civil War. I have a collection of various relics, letter, photos and weapons from the war, it drives my husband crazy. I can't wait to get started reading through all of the forums here. To start with, could someone point me in the right direction for asking about identifying a specific Union uniform? Thanks!

luinrina

Sergeant Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Greetings from Germany and welcome aboard from The Traveler's Companion and Soldiers, Politicians, & Other Men forum! :smile: Looking forward to pictures of your Civil War collection you might choose to share.

For questions about uniforms, the Uniform & Relics forum is the one you want: https://civilwartalk.com/forums/uniforms-relics.92/

WJC

Major General
Thread Medic
Answered the Call for Reinforcements
Welcome! Your next assignment, should you accept, is to get your husband to join our discussions! Seriously, I'm looking forward to your perspective in our discussions! As @luinrina pointed out, a good start would be posting photos in the Uniform & Relics forum. Enjoy!

Nurse_ee

Cadet
Welcome! Your next assignment, should you accept, is to get your husband to join our discussions! Seriously, I'm looking forward to your perspective in our discussions! As @luinrina pointed out, a good start would be posting photos in the Uniform & Relics forum. Enjoy!
Thank you! I am loving the Uniform and Relics forum, they are already so helpful with all of my questions! As for my husband, he may be a bit more of a difficult assignment.