ENDED Hello!! I have some things for sale that you may want or need.

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayroysims

Private
I am selling some size 46 things (a Union Army greatcoat, never used; a sack coat, Union Army, clean), Some trousers and suspender combos (size 38, sky blue and civilian) and some shirts, a kepi, a belt and some other things.
Email [email protected] to get full list.

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your sale, good chance you'll get some action here, there are quite a few reenactors on here. I'd be interested in the greatcoat but it's a bit small for me.

I am trying this again, hoping I have the right portal (I am brand-new here).

I have some things for sale, including 2 46-size coats (Union sack and Union greatcoat), size 38 trousers and suspenders attached (including sky blue wool and 2 James Country civilian cotton), Union kepi, and other things.

Please email me at [email protected] for full list.

I am selling some size 46 things (a Union Army greatcoat, never used; a sack coat, Union Army, clean), Some trousers and suspender combos (size 38, sky blue and civilian) and some shirts, a kepi, a belt and some other things.
Email [email protected] to get full list.
Example of prices sold:

Sold pair of Union sky blue, once used but like new, trousers, waist 38, wool with suspenders (retail $95) AND 3 shirts, muslin, XL, like new, never worn, never cleaned or shrunk (retailed $29.95 each)--the lot for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back