Hello from Jersey

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!

Equestriangirl93

Sergeant
Forum Host
Welcome from the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA and the Soldiers Who Fought On Horseback: Cavalry forum!!

WJC

Brigadier General
Thread Medic
Answered the Call for Reinforcements
Welcome! Looking forward to your perspective in our discussions! Enjoy!

8thFlorida

Sergeant
Hi, My name is Don. I am a descendant of a soldier from the 1st NY Volunteer Engineer Regiment aka Serrell's Engineers.
My GGGF is Sergeant Samuel Clark, of Company A. I came across this site while searching for information on the regiment's actions during the siege of Fort Wagner and Morris Island.

if there's anyone with any sort of knowledge about the Morris Island campaign or the 1st NY Engineers in general, I'd be happy to hear about it.

TIA
Welcome from South Jersey! My family fought for the South! The side that was right!

Ray Ball

Sergeant
Hi, My name is Don. I am a descendant of a soldier from the 1st NY Volunteer Engineer Regiment aka Serrell's Engineers.
My GGGF is Sergeant Samuel Clark, of Company A. I came across this site while searching for information on the regiment's actions during the siege of Fort Wagner and Morris Island.

if there's anyone with any sort of knowledge about the Morris Island campaign or the 1st NY Engineers in general, I'd be happy to hear about it.

TIA
Another welcome from Western NY. Contact Alex Johnson via FaceBook as he also had a relative in the 1st- Henry Sigrist. He has quite a bit of info on them including photos of their colors which are still on display in the Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen building in Manhattan. Good luck and Essayons!