Hello from Arkansas

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Waterloo50

Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hello all,
I stumbled on this site while googling the 15th Mississippi Infantry, Company I. It caught my eye because of a discussion of a picture of three Alexander brothers that served in that company. It happens that the brother on the far right, Lewis, was my gggrandfather. I enjoyed and learned from some of the comments and thought I’d join to learn more.

I grew up just outside Jackson, Ms, and as a kid visited Civil War sites in Jackson and Vicksburg. I now live in Arkansas and my farm sits within a musket shot of the site of the action at Devil’s Backbone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards.

Alex
Hello and welcome from the Pickett forum.

Hello all,
I stumbled on this site while googling the 15th Mississippi Infantry, Company I. It caught my eye because of a discussion of a picture of three Alexander brothers that served in that company. It happens that the brother on the far right, Lewis, was my gggrandfather. I enjoyed and learned from some of the comments and thought I’d join to learn more.

I grew up just outside Jackson, Ms, and as a kid visited Civil War sites in Jackson and Vicksburg. I now live in Arkansas and my farm sits within a musket shot of the site of the action at Devil’s Backbone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards.

Alex
Welcome.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)