Hello from Arkansas

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

R D Alex

Cadet
Hello all,
I stumbled on this site while googling the 15th Mississippi Infantry, Company I. It caught my eye because of a discussion of a picture of three Alexander brothers that served in that company. It happens that the brother on the far right, Lewis, was my gggrandfather. I enjoyed and learned from some of the comments and thought I’d join to learn more.

I grew up just outside Jackson, Ms, and as a kid visited Civil War sites in Jackson and Vicksburg. I now live in Arkansas and my farm sits within a musket shot of the site of the action at Devil’s Backbone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards.

Alex

WJC

Brigadier General
Thread Medic
Answered the Call for Reinforcements
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to your perspective in our discussions! Enjoy!

Hello all,
I stumbled on this site while googling the 15th Mississippi Infantry, Company I. It caught my eye because of a discussion of a picture of three Alexander brothers that served in that company. It happens that the brother on the far right, Lewis, was my gggrandfather. I enjoyed and learned from some of the comments and thought I’d join to learn more.

I grew up just outside Jackson, Ms, and as a kid visited Civil War sites in Jackson and Vicksburg. I now live in Arkansas and my farm sits within a musket shot of the site of the action at Devil’s Backbone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards.

Alex
Howdy, Alex, and welcome aboard from the Railroads and Steam Locomotives forum.

ucvrelics

Major
Forum Host
Welcome From THE Heart Of Dixie. Be sure to stop by the Weapons & Ammo and the Uniforms & Relics forums.