Hello and question from a new member.

Flipper17

Cadet
Just a quick good morning to those here and established. I have enjoyed reading the forums in the past couple of days. I am from Western Pa. Thanks for sharing so much to those who want to learn.

I have been trying to research the gun carried by my gg grandfather in the Pa 67th (Company K). Are there resources or sites that you might recommend to help me. I have read that more than likely it was a 1861 Springfield or 1853 Pattern Enfield or maybe the Lorenz.

Dave

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

ucvrelics

Captain
Forum Host
Welcome From THE Heart Of Dixie. Be sure to stop by the Vicksburg, Weapons & Ammo and the Uniforms & Relics forums. That's a great question lets see if we can get you an answer. Paging @Package4 & @johan_steele

Just a quick good morning to those here and established. I have enjoyed reading the forums in the past couple of days. I am from Western Pa. Thanks for sharing so much to those who want to learn.

I have been trying to research the gun carried by my gg grandfather in the Pa 67th (Company K). Are there resources or sites that you might recommend to help me. I have read that more than likely it was a 1861 Springfield or 1853 Pattern Enfield or maybe the Lorenz.

Dave
Hi, Dave, and welcome aboard from the Railroads and Steam Locomotives forum.

Ole Miss

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Welcome from the Shiloh/Pittsburg Landing Forum and North Mississippi! Be sure and visit the Forum soon.
Regards
David

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!