Hello all!

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Vityaz

Cadet
Hello all,

I am a sometime lurker and a University student with some basic experience in reenactment. I have participated in several small-scale local reproductions domestically (Rebel only baby :D) and a few larger events outside of my home state of Michigan. I am leaving the country for a year abroad and selling off a few of my weapons and accouterments (they have some frankly oppressive gun laws abroad and I don't want to end up on some list), but I intend to stay in touch with my interests so I figured I would become involved with this community in the absence of a physical reenactment group. My main interests are in the sphere of firearms and firearm design.

WJC

Major General
Thread Medic
Answered the Call for Reinforcements
Welcome! Where are you relocating? Don't let the time difference interfere: we look forward to your perspective in our discussions! Enjoy!

Seduzal

Brigadier General
Welcome to CWT from the Smoky Mountain side of North Carolina. Just jump right in and enjoy. Time zones don’t matter we have of members from across the pond!

Patrick H

Lt. Colonel
Hi and welcome. Lots of firearms enthusiasts and experts here, so you'll fit right in.

Waterloo50

Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hello all,

I am a sometime lurker and a University student with some basic experience in reenactment. I have participated in several small-scale local reproductions domestically (Rebel only baby :D) and a few larger events outside of my home state of Michigan. I am leaving the country for a year abroad and selling off a few of my weapons and accouterments (they have some frankly oppressive gun laws abroad and I don't want to end up on some list), but I intend to stay in touch with my interests so I figured I would become involved with this community in the absence of a physical reenactment group. My main interests are in the sphere of firearms and firearm design.
Hello and welcome from the Pickett forum.

Robtweb1

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host
Retired Moderator
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Hello all,

Welcome from West Tennessee