First Bull Run Hello All -- New Forum Host

Andy Cardinal

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
I am honored and excited to be the new host for the Bull Run Forum. I appreciate the opportunity!

I am a lifelong student of the Civil War and have visited the Bull Run battlefields a few times. In my "spare time" I am a middle school principal, husband, and father of two kids who share an interest in the Civil War. We just returned from our annual trip to Gettysburg.

I am by no means an expert on the battle of Bull Run, though, and I hope to learn more while serving as host of this forum. I know this particular forum has not had a whole lot of activity. I hope that together we can generate some interesting topics to explore. With that said, if a specific topic is of interest to you, please start a thread or DM me and I'll get one started.

@Andy Cardinal thank you for volunteering to host the First Manassas forum here at CWT! I can't think of another member who is as consistently pleasant and engaging as you are. It's fun to discuss the Civil War with you! I'm so pleased that you are going to be a host!

@Andy Cardinal thank you for volunteering to host the First Manassas forum here at CWT! I can't think of another member who is as consistently pleasant and engaging as you are. It's fun to discuss the Civil War with you! I'm so pleased that you are going to be a host!
Thank you @lelliott19. I'm looking forward to it.

I appreciate your kind words & am looking forward to many more interesting conversations.

Last edited:
Back