Healthy, Silky Hair in the 19th Century

This is my natural hair with only a little product in it...

You have lovely hair.
Actually, I think its much more job with short hair. Before, I just let i hang freely or used a pony tail, but now I have to make sure it looks nice all the time, using alot of hair foam, gel etc, so its not pointing in every direction.. if you know what I mean. (somethings are hard to explain in english.)

An assortment of Victorian hair pieces were made available for sale in catalogues. There were hundreds of styles and also custom made choices. They were listed as coiffures (complete hairstyles pinned on top) and chignons (buns and rolls pinned at the nape).

Assorted-Victorian-hair-pieces.jpg
The ones on the right look like sausages and brains. Creepy.:eek:

I usually don't wear makeup everyday. I always use a moisturizer with an SPF before going out and I try to use a moisturizer before bed too. When I do wear makeup, I like to wear an ivory liquid foundation. I love how it gives me a perfect complexion. If I'm feeling a little extra, I'll curl my lashes and wear eyeliner to make my eyes pop.

If I don't straighten or use a curling iron on my hair, then I do a ponytail or bun. I rarely do wear my hair down to long periods of time. I get annoyed when it keeps falling in my face lol
You are a very beautiful young woman, EG. Your hair is so pretty, with all those lovely curls....

Back