Greetings

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Im JD from Texas. Im 25 years old and just recently got into military history. Please excuse me if I ask a lot of 'Noob' type questions as my little bit of knoweledge only comes from reading magazines like Military History and Civil War Times. My main interest are in people like Stonewall Jackson, John Bell Hood, and Nathon Bedford Forrest. Im interested in their lives and their campaigns.

ole

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Retired Moderator
A hearty howdy, JD.

Don't worry about questions, we're all still learning here. And most will be happy to provide any information they have on any CW subject you can question.
Ole

cpl_lewis

Cadet
Welcome JD..... the people are great and a huge help when trying to find info... hope you enjoy your stay

gary

Captain
Hi JD:

New questions are welcomed. We all have to start somewhere and we're all still learning.

Gary

lrd89

Cadet
Welcome aboard JD. There are no dumb questions. We're all here to learn more about the era of the Civil War.
Roger

nbforrest

Cadet
Glad to have you aboard. My father is a native Texan, so I can understand that every Texan is obligated to adore John Bell Hood, whatever his shortcomings as a general.:D

Anyway, jump right in and start posting. We are all here to learn.

Respectfully

30th_il

Sergeant
Hello

Welcome to the site JD. It's always nice to see new folks interested in civil war history.

bgl1952

Cadet
Welcome JD, hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. I am just starting out as you are. I have learn a lot buy playing civil war trivia game on this site and had lots of fun researching the answers, find lots of fastening stuff! Look forward to reading your post

butch

Rad2duhbone53

Corporal
Welcome

Hey JD..... from a Yankee to a Reb, welcome!!!! If you want info about Stonewall and others you've come to the right place.Feel free to dive in.