Greetings from Russia to the best forum on the Civil War history!

Awesome and remarkable. I calculate that each drawing takes 1 month, so it took you 84.917 years to complete all 1019. Assuming that you began at the age of 20, you are 104.917 year old!

More seriously, starting with the Merrimack (Virginia), and limiting yourself to less than 100 vessels, show a progression to WWII battleships.

Another question: What about Union ships, beginning with the Monitor to the end of the CW, and then joining a common line as the U.S.A.?

Norm
Dear Norm, of course I am slightly younger. The infografics that I published show sooner the national productivity, than the project developement, I agree. I will think it over - what to take and to show... As far as the USA served CSA ships - they were not numerous, the ex-CSA Eastport initially entered the USA fleet and CSA Columbia, out 7 taken as war prises. That information I got from the forum participant "rebelatsea". His information much much much more confident than that of mine.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

BlueandGrayl

First Sergeant
"You and your country have a small history in North America, we acquired Alaska in your country, and you explored parts of my home state, such as Fort Ross, and we were allies during the civil war, although we did not fight directly with us."

How was Russia an ally of US during the Civil War?

Norm
I mean that they had friendly relations with each other and though Russia was not directly involved in the Civil War they were at least supportive of the Union.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)