Greetings, all...

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!

Secesh

Cadet
New guy here from what I consider to be Occupied Georgia (might as well not beat around the bush as to where I stand.)

I'm mainly interested in the politics of the period and constitutional (USA & CSA) issues.

Very impressed with the level of scholarship and knowledge here; hope to learn a lot and maybe contribute a thing or two.

JohnW in E.TN

Corporal
Hey Secesh. Good to have another person of Southern leanings on-board. This forum can use a little more balance, as the Yanks are mighty thick in here.

From one SCV brother to another, welcome!

Deo Vindice,

John W.

Upper E. TN

Calicoboy

Corporal
Welcome Secesh.....good to have you aboard. Yeah, I'm a Yank. Born and raised in the great state of Wisconsin. I reenact a Union soldier of the 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry. You know "them **** black hats". But as my Confederate friends will verify, I'm an okay guy.....for a Yank. I've always got coffee to trade for tobacco...and I always carry a little premium sippin' whiskey (officers not allowed unless they're really coolExpired Image Removed). Huzzah to you and Marse Robert

Calicoboy

lrd89

Cadet
Welcome Secesh, I'm another Yank from Indiana. I think you will like it here. :smile:

thea_447

Cadet
Welcome aboard, Secesh!

It's always nice to have a new member, whether Reb or Yank, but since I'm a lady with decidely Southern leanings I look forward to seeing you post on the boards.

We are always eager to hear from new members so sally forth and fire away, Reb!

Till we meet again!

johan_steele

Regimental Armorer
Retired Moderator
Welcome, been to Georgia & am friends w/ many a GI who have been/are stationed there. If that makes me part of the occupying force...

Well have a good time here you will have plenty of company on your side of the aisle.

FSPowers

Cadet
Howdy Secesh

Welcome, I'm a Southerner (with a Yankee ancestor) with an independent streak (Texans are like that).

Looking forward to your posts.

:laugh2:

ole

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Retired Moderator
Secesh:

Good to have another mind on board, regardless of side. You will find rich pickings and ample opportunity to learn and contribute your learning, especially along the political line.

Strap on your steel-plated books and sally forth, sir knight. We can use some fresh ideas.

Ole