Grant Grant frees his slave

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, the NPS staff simply acknowledged your idea that "Grant was an acting overseer." That's what experienced history staffers do: they "acknowledge" statements that they themselves wouldn't come up with. That's because each alternative response would have a downside: (a) to agree, which staffers can't do if something is so clearly "fast and loose", (b) to disagree, which is just something staffers avoid when dealing with patrons, or (c) to laugh after the patron leaves, which is disrespectful. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.
Again its amazing your self proclaimed psychic ability to proclaim everyone's "motives" from fellow members to NPS staff.........

Hate to burst your bubble but dont think many have the faith or confidence in your psychic abilities that you do......perhaps you should look into getting a TV show, The Amazing Byron, after all theres shows devoted to finding bigfoot as well, wish you success with it if your ability actually exists outside your own self proclamations

If it makes you feel better I give you as much as credence as I do a fly on the wall after all these psychic demonstrations and proclamations of yours that I know are personally unfounded.

Perhaps you can put your amazing psychic ability to discern motives to work on Grant. I've always wondered why he even would have bought Jones........we know beforehand he had use of 2 he leased, one loaned by Frederick, and 4 of Julias (though assume these 4 weren't suited as field hands perhaps).......so why did he need to buy Jones? He certainly had the use of slaves without buying any....And the answer from the Amazing Byron is......?

If your curious, neither Nick Sacco or the staff pretended to know, and represented it was one of the bigger mysteries. But if their representations are indeed meaningless, it matters little. As is his blog apparently that mirrors most of what he told me personally as well. And will note I dont share your apparent low regard for NPS staff or their honesty. Certainly will agree to disagree there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back