Grand Cook Award Winner for 2015

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
This award was very hard to select. We had so many good cooks to choose from for each month of the year, 2015. The Food Forum at CivilWarTalk is pleased to announce that the Cook Award for the year, 2015 goes to Anna Elizabeth Henry. She has posted so many fine recipes.

Congratulations and thanks for all you have done for the Food Forum.

OMG! The Cook Award for the year for little ole me?! :wub:

Thank you so much Donna. I feel so honored, especially as a relative newbie to the forum. I'm happy everyone enjoyed my posts about food, its connection to the Civil War and it's history and sometimes its connection to the season we find ourselves in. Can't wait to post more and share my love of good cooking and history with such wonderful folks here on the forum! :geek:

" The Food Forum at CivilWarTalk is pleased to announce that the Cook Award for the year, 2015 goes to Anna Elizabeth Henry. She has posted so many fine recipes. "

Donna asked that the Cook of the Year Award be ' something special '. By great good fortune it transpires our resources here at CWT Food Forum at limitless, our prizes being cyber prizes. With this in mind we've discovered something conveying how special the award is and, in the spirit of awards, Donna is sending your way. Via cyber space. :angel: Much congrats, Anna Elizabeth, would that these were postmarked!

donna food cook year1.JPG

One of the more rare Spode pieces, asking prices range, 12K is a range ( just to give an idea ) Just lovely, jeweled antiques from Copeland's aesthetic movement. Donna likes the prizes to also be from History, these are wonderful examples, a stroll through a museum where our noses would leave smudges on glass-fronted cases, to be sure!

" The Food Forum at CivilWarTalk is pleased to announce that the Cook Award for the year, 2015 goes to Anna Elizabeth Henry. She has posted so many fine recipes. "

Donna asked that the Cook of the Year Award be ' something special '. By great good fortune it transpires our resources here at CWT Food Forum at limitless, our prizes being cyber prizes. With this in mind we've discovered something conveying how special the award is and, in the spirit of awards, Donna is sending your way. Via cyber space. :angel: Much congrats, Anna Elizabeth, would that these were postmarked!

View attachment 88406

One of the more rare Spode pieces, asking prices range, 12K is a range ( just to give an idea ) Just lovely, jeweled antiques from Copeland's aesthetic movement. Donna likes the prizes to also be from History, these are wonderful examples, a stroll through a museum where our noses would leave smudges on glass-fronted cases, to be sure!

Thank you again! Wow! What gorgeous plates! These appear fit for a queen! :wub: I'll be sure to handle them with kid gloves! Such an honor! :happy:

Back