Good Morning from the UK

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Shannon Wolf

Private
Good morning. Thank you for letting me join.

I am an interested amateur with particular interest in the nineteenth century and military history, and a love of the US and US history. Have served in the UK Reserve Forces but never a regular, (no, never was a redcoat, just a bit too young! )
I haven't yet visited any civil war battlesites although I have explored the West a bit and seen the Indian War battlefields in Montana and Wyoming.

Looking forwards to the discussions and learning a lot from those who have studied the era in depth.
Welcome from North East Florida.
Oh how I wish I was where you are for a week. LOL
I am currently trying to trace some non civil war era people who seemingly vanished lol. I have been having a lovely time emailing your National Archive and getting no where. I am very much reminded of Hitchhikers Guide.

Anywho if you have any questions or are just curious about something ask us. Each person here has a particular (sometimes many) areas that interest us.

Urbancohort

Cadet
I have been having a lovely time emailing your National Archive and getting no where. I am very much reminded of Hitchhikers Guide.

Regrettably, the UK officialdom seems to treat technology as if the hope it us a fa's and will go away if they ignore it...

That's nks for the welcome though! I hope you have luck.

If I can assist with anything pm me.

Thanks