HF Gods and Generals Movie Posters Man Cave

Historical-Fiction

JD Mayo

Retired User
124090079_2811544022416403_5603244126375754426_n.jpg

Here it is. I'm glad to have both and no blank space on my movie man cave wall now. Yes it is my favorite film. Don't care if it's long and boring. I like it.

View attachment 380914

Here it is. I'm glad to have both and no blank space on my movie man cave wall now. Yes it is my favorite film. Don't care if it's long and boring. I like it.
Since I live alone in a small house, I don't have a Man Cave - the whole house is the Man Cave - and my posters from Glory and Last Of the Mohicans are in the laundry room, along with two equally large photo prints of Lee and Grant, plus a banner I purloined from the set of Glory.

My man cave is a small alcove in the bedroom measuring 5' x 5' which I am lucky to have!
Regards
David
Whenever we go past a Home Depot, my wife mentions that she should get me one of those outbuildings so that she could have my room for her quilting and my "junk" will finally be out of her house. So my friend, I can certainly identify with you.

Whenever we go past a Home Depot, my wife mentions that she should get me one of those outbuildings so that she could have my room for her quilting and my "junk" will finally be out of her house. So my friend, I can certainly identify with you.
Might I suggest you keeping your items right where they are and you building her a quilting “she shed,” instead?

Might I suggest you keeping your items right where they are and you building her a quilting “she shed,” instead?
I’m as serious as a heart attack! Tell her you want her to have a complete space that’s hers alone and a separate building will give her the creative solitude so she can create to her heart’s content.
Outfit it with built in shelving systems, an ironing board in the wall for pressing quilt blocks, hit up an ikea for cutting tables and add rollers so they’re mobile and a desk set up made out of bookcases and hollow core doors for the sewing machine and extra storage of folded fabrics, crafting books, etc.

And, your stuff can stay right where it is. :smile:

I wish I had a man cave at home. My display is in my office at work. I can only enjoy it while working. I am working on clearing out a bedroom and moving everything there. However I have been using this room for storage when we down sized and moved here. Amazing how much clutter you can accumulate in 50 years of housekeeping.

Office man cave.jpg

Back