Ghost of Pickett's Charge

wilber6150

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Retired Moderator
deep in the Mohawk Valley of Central New York
While going thru sunset pictures taken at Gettysburg looking for one to frame saw this in the background of three of the pictures.He was not present in the picture of the area before hand or after, with all pictures taken within a total of 2 minutes.The system wont allow me to upload the uncropped versions of the images.

DSC_0237sm.jpg

DSC_0238sm.jpg

DSC_0239sm.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I would s
While going thru sunset pictures taken at Gettysburg looking for one to frame saw this in the background of three of the pictures.He was not present in the picture of the area before hand or after, with all pictures taken within a total of 2 minutes.The system wont allow me to upload the uncropped versions of the images.

View attachment 377738

View attachment 377739

View attachment 377741

View attachment 377742
I would swear that I can make out the image of a musket over his right shoulder, and a blanket roll around his left. Could be a prankster but if no one was in the image before or after it was taken, I don't know how he would have gotten in or out of there so fast....... creepy

Strange ways after the sun has set, and a well camouflaged, and masked individual seen walking the field. That would be sure to cause alarm to the unwary.
Some of us see better with less light, why a person will tilt a photo, or the head to pick up the filtered rays of starlight; depending how much time has been spent in the dark outdoors, some can acclimate.
But that 'smudge' on the windshield is NOT a hoax. That was real ghost.
Lubliner.

Back