Ghost Hunters Investigate Former Civil War Hospital Duff Green Mansion in Vicksburg Oct. 2019

Belle Montgomery

2nd Lieutenant
duff-green-mansion-cover-1571783933847.jpg

Source: instagramIs the Duff Green Mansion in Vicksburg, Mississippi Haunted? 'Ghost Hunters' Investigate
By Mustafa Gatollari
12 hours ago

Note: All of the thoughts, opinions, comments, etc. relayed in this article are solely my own and do not reflect those of Ghost Hunters, my fellow team members, Pilgrim Studios, or A&E.
I was stoked to investigate the Duff Green Mansion in Vicksburg, MS, because the area is home to one of the biggest turning points in the Civil War: the battle of Vicksburg. While Gettysburg is often talked about and studied, Vicksburg is what really turned the tides. The Union army was able to …

Rest of Article: https://www.distractify.com/p/duff-green-mansion-vicksburg-ghost-hunters

FYI: Title of this episode is "You've Been Warned" aired 10/23 on AETV. They investigated the 1830 St. Joseph Sugar Can Plantation in Louisiana titled "Blood on the Bayou" and it aired the same night.

I hope someone from CWT stops there when they're in Vicksburg on the trip!

JamesN and I spent Sunday night there (the 27th). Wonderful place - but we saw no "haints". JamesN and I have stayed at haunted B&Bs before and been to supposedly "haunted" locations, but apparently he and I are about as psychic as a couple of bricks.

Back