Forrest General Nathan Bedford Forrest Monument Brick

UCVRelics

Brevet Brigadier General
Forum Host
Gold Patron
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
Regtl. Quartermaster Stones River / Franklin 2022
While at the CW show last weekend in Corinth, The NB Forrest SCV camp was there and had a few of these bricks from the monument from when they moved it. So I bought them all. The commander sent me the photos of them removing them.
2010-12-31 23.00.00-13.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-14.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-15.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-16.jpg
Brick pedestal work Millar 1.jpg
Brick pedestal work Adams.jpg

WOW talk about luck, you seem to be on quite a roll or you really are 'Pure of Heart'. :thumbsup:
I have an extra maybe we can workout a trade. :D I'll send you a PM

So I bought them all.
That was a wise investment !

You should make a handsome profit in the "long run" .

Thanks for the trade as Ive been wanting a Rebel Brit original. :dance: The one above is now yours.

Sounds like you and @rebel brit may be on to a potential partnership within the niche souvenir market.

I have an intact case shot shell from The Battle of Shiloh (with 1/2 of the fuse still in place) ... I would trade it for a
similar piece of original oak from HMS Victory.

:smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for the trade as Ive been wanting a Rebel Brit original. :dance: The one above is now yours.
More than happy with my side of the trade, just think I'll be the first ( maybe the only one) in the U.K to own one.:showoff:
The only problem now is...........to get it through customs.🥸

I have an intact case shot shell from The Battle of Shiloh (with 1/2 of the fuse still in place) ... I would trade it for a
similar piece of original oak from HMS Victory.
Funny you should say that, I'm sure I've got a piece around here somewhere. Now where's my axe 🪓 :D

@Kathy the history sleuth don't think it's been moved. Waiting for things to open more I suppose.

Wow what a find & buy Richard..
I travel to TN to see my kids in Maryville. I'm glad to see the Confederacy and it's people and relics finding a new home in Columbus. Hopefully I will get over there on one of my visits this year.

Back