Forrest General Nathan Bedford Forrest Monument Brick

After attending the Shiloh mini-muster in November, I was able to collect my brick from @ucvrelics which I'd traded for a Diorama. Not sure what Customs would say about having a brick in my suitcase :unsure: but managed to smuggle it back to the U.K. wrapped in a beach towel with no questions asked.
It now has pride of place in my Den and I must be the first & only person in the U.K to own one. (I think)
Thank you Richard.:thumbsup:

IMG_6064 (2).JPG

After attending the Shiloh mini-muster in November, I was able to collect my brick from @ucvrelics which I'd traded for a Diorama. Not sure what Customs would say about having a brick in my suitcase :unsure: but managed to smuggle it back to the U.K. wrapped in a beach towel with no questions asked.
It now has pride of place in my Den and I must be the first & only person in the U.K to own one. (I think)
Thank you Richard.:thumbsup:

View attachment 426062
Glad y'all made it home safely. I think I came out on the big end of the stick as I now have a RebelBrit custom original.
DSCN4517.JPG
DSCN4518.JPG
DSCN4520.JPG
DSCN4522.JPG

Not sure what Customs would say about having a brick in my suitcase :unsure: but managed to smuggle it back to the U.K. wrapped in a beach towel with no questions asked.
:rofl:

They probably scratched their head, and thought if this guy is only trying to smuggle one brick wrapped in a beach towel, he's not a terrorist threat.

:bounce:

Just kidding @rebel brit !

I hope to meet you and your wife one day.

but managed to smuggle it back to the U.K.
Reminds me of when I successfully smuggled extra rum into the States from Jamaica.

The custom agents scolded me, but did let me enter the country with the extra rum.

I did hear the agent say to his supervisor: " That guy looked to be very ignorant of international alcohol rules, so I let him through " .

:rofl:

Back