General Nathan Bedford Forrest Monument Brick

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
While at the CW show last weekend in Corinth, The NB Forrest SCV camp was there and had a few of these bricks from the monument from when they moved it. So I bought them all. The commander sent me the photos of them removing them.
2010-12-31 23.00.00-13.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-14.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-15.jpg
2010-12-31 23.00.00-16.jpg
Brick pedestal work Millar 1.jpg
Brick pedestal work Adams.jpg

So I bought them all.
That was a wise investment !

You should make a handsome profit in the "long run" .

Thanks for the trade as Ive been wanting a Rebel Brit original. :dance: The one above is now yours.

Sounds like you and @rebel brit may be on to a potential partnership within the niche souvenir market.

I have an intact case shot shell from The Battle of Shiloh (with 1/2 of the fuse still in place) ... I would trade it for a
similar piece of original oak from HMS Victory.

:smile:

Last edited:

rebel brit

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
Thanks for the trade as Ive been wanting a Rebel Brit original. :dance: The one above is now yours.
More than happy with my side of the trade, just think I'll be the first ( maybe the only one) in the U.K to own one.:showoff:
The only problem now is...........to get it through customs.🥸

I have an intact case shot shell from The Battle of Shiloh (with 1/2 of the fuse still in place) ... I would trade it for a
similar piece of original oak from HMS Victory.
Funny you should say that, I'm sure I've got a piece around here somewhere. Now where's my axe 🪓 :D

@Kathy the history sleuth don't think it's been moved. Waiting for things to open more I suppose.

Wow what a find & buy Richard..
I travel to TN to see my kids in Maryville. I'm glad to see the Confederacy and it's people and relics finding a new home in Columbus. Hopefully I will get over there on one of my visits this year.

DanFell

Cadet