Gen. Law & Capt. John Cussons (4th Ala. Infantry) need help identifying others in photo.

upload_2016-5-21_9-51-26.png

This photograph was likely taken in early 1900's. Gen Law is seated in front row on right and his infamous scout/aide Capt. John Cussons 4th Alabama is shown seated front row left. Looking to see if anyone can identify the two others standing behind them.
upload_2016-5-21_9-55-16.png

John Kolb Law
One idea is the tall man standing behind Law on right of photo might be his brother John Kolb Law pictured above. Anyone have any ideas?
4th Alabama

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Tom Elmore

Sergeant Major
Member of the Year
I would try to track down Law's staff members, such as Batte O. Peterson, 4th Alabama, Acting Assistant Adjutant General. Cussons was a fascinating character. Attached is his gravestone in Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond.

Attachments

Thanks Tom but Battle was killed at Dandridge in Jan. 1864. That got me to thinking though of Law's Tuskegee connections and have a photo of one of Law's Lt. in "B" Company 4th Ala- John Penn Breedlove. He was captured at Gettysburg as was John Cussons? The following is a picture of John Breedlove who died in 1901 I believe.
upload_2016-5-21_12-11-15.png

John Penn Breedlove

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)