Board Games GBACW: The Battle of New Market Heights FREE Board Game

bschulte

Sergeant
Hi guys, Scot Rohrer recently approached me about hosting his scenario for Richard Berg's version of the GBACW rules set* on my Siege of Petersburg site. The game is entirely FREELY downloadable on my GBACW: The Battle of New Market Heights permanent page for the game. The ONLY catch is that you MUST own the rules to one of the following five original games (links are to board game geek):
Everything else is available for download at the link I provided above. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries this one out. I'd certainly be willing to publish any AARs that result for sure. I'm just excited to finally see a board game about a Petersburg Campaign battle.

*This scenario WILL NOT WORK with the more updated GMT Games series of GBACW rules and games. You must use the 1980 rules from the games at the five bulleted links above.

Hi guys, Scot Rohrer recently approached me about hosting his scenario for Richard Berg's version of the GBACW rules set* on my Siege of Petersburg site. The game is entirely FREELY downloadable on my GBACW: The Battle of New Market Heights permanent page for the game. The ONLY catch is that you MUST own the rules to one of the following five original games (links are to board game geek):
Everything else is available for download at the link I provided above. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries this one out. I'd certainly be willing to publish any AARs that result for sure. I'm just excited to finally see a board game about a Petersburg Campaign battle.

*This scenario WILL NOT WORK with the more updated GMT Games series of GBACW rules and games. You must use the 1980 rules from the games at the five bulleted links above.
Wow! Just took a quick spin through the materials at the link and they seem incredibly well done . . .

Back