Gary Adelman's 24 minute video tour of Harpers Ferry

kholland

Captain
Retired Moderator
Here is the explanation from the American Battlefield Trust why this video is available on YouTube:

Our exclusive membership tours are usually restricted to American Battlefield Trust Quartermaster level ($100 or more) members and above, but with more and more people stuck at home we are opening this video to the public. We hope you enjoy! If you are interested in becoming a Quartermaster level member for past and future exclusive content, please visit: https://www.battlefields.org/give/mem... Garry Adelman gives a in-depth tour of downtown Harpers Ferry and makes the trek up to the top of Maryland Heights, just as Civil War soldiers did 157 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, didn't know this had already been posted. I searched for it before posting, but the search engine didn't find it. Great that it's available--I've been there numerous times, both as a participant in events and as a visitor--this virtual tour is the next best thing!

Last edited:
Here is the explanation from the American Battlefield Trust why this video is available on YouTube:

Our exclusive membership tours are usually restricted to American Battlefield Trust Quartermaster level ($100 or more) members and above, but with more and more people stuck at home we are opening this video to the public. We hope you enjoy! If you are interested in becoming a Quartermaster level member for past and future exclusive content, please visit: https://www.battlefields.org/give/mem... Garry Adelman gives a in-depth tour of downtown Harpers Ferry and makes the trek up to the top of Maryland Heights, just as Civil War soldiers did 157 years ago.
Fantastic video. Thank you for posting.

I really enjoyed the tour. I saw some of the sites myself when I visited Harpers Ferry a few years back. I wasn't brave enough to scale Maryland Heights though. Its a beautiful place to visit on a summers day.

Back