NF Free ebook for review

Non-Fiction
Hello, friends.
I published my novel, "I Jonathan, A Charleston Tale of the Rebellion" last year, and am still seeking reviews.
I will give a free copy in your choice of ePub or MOBI in exchange for a review.

Here are some quotes from current reviews:

''A deftly crafted, inherently engaging, and entertainingly riveting novel. Scott's impressive flair for originality combined with an informative attention to historical detail, I Jonathan, A Charleston Tale of the Rebellion is an especially and unreservedly recommended addition.'' -- Midwest Book Review

''Scott's novel offers a spellbinding glimpse into Civil War Charleston.'' -- Caroline E. Janney, University of Virginia John L. Nau III Professor in the History of the American Civil War and author of Remembering the Civil War: Reunion and the Limits of Reconciliation

''A magnificent civil war saga...I was particularly intrigued by the blockade running enterprise of some of the traders. His relationship with a young woman is particularly moving.'' -- Rosepoint Publishing Book Reviews

''I can thoroughly recommend I Jonathan which will entertain and educate. The book is easy to read and easy to follow...more a social history than a military history. There is also some romance which Scott describes very well. I have awarded five stars.'' -- Whispering Stories Book Reviews

''Recent events remind us that America―especially the South―is still haunted by the oft-unspoken tale of the Civil War...simple narratives of good-versus-evil fall short. Scott displays a detailed and accurate knowledge. I recommend this novel for those who seek to understand the American South. It ties together history, religion, love relationships, race, and the human condition.'' -- Scott J. Pearson, Amazon Vine Voice

So, c'mon, y'all! I need more reviews!
Contact: [email protected] - be sure to say whether you use MOBI (like Kindle), or ePub (like NOOK and all other readers).
I've given away many paperback copies and gotten few reviews in return, so if you want a paperback, please order from Itasca Books, or Amazon, or go by the Historic Charleston Market or the Historic Charleston Foundation Shop and pick one up.

Thanks, and I look forward to emailing you a copy.
-George WB Scott

Attachments

• Generic Book Promo Sheet.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 14
Back