Free Admission to National Parks now offered to all active duty AND veterans and ....

The way I read this, all members of a Gold Star Family get free admission. So does any individual veteran. But if the individual veteran wants to bring along any family members who are not veterans themselves, the admission charge will still apply to those family members.

It's still a nice thing.

I have a life-long pass and it's good for the pass holder and all occupants of a single, private non-commercial vehicle, OR one motorcycle, OR the pass holder and three persons 16 and older where per-person fees are charged.

So I guess the life-long pass will still come in handy for veterans who want to bring some family members along.

I have a life-long pass and it's good for the pass holder and all occupants of a single, private non-commercial vehicle, OR one motorcycle, OR the pass holder and three persons 16 and older where per-person fees are charged.

So I guess the life-long pass will still come in handy for veterans who want to bring some family members along.

The National Park and battlefields are great places and I am happy to have supported them. I am not really worried about the money as it went to a good cause.

Wow! It is always nice to honor our veterans in one way or another. On Veteran’s Day I volunteer to serve our veterans at Applebee’s for the day.

Back