Found in creek bed

I'm glad you found us, happy to have you. There's a great bunch of folks here with so many varied interests there's something for everybody. Sorry for the loss of your father. You'll find good company here, looks like you already have.
Looking forward to sharing his finds ...had he been aware of this avenue, he most definitely would have worn ya'll out with his fellowshipping/passion of and for relic hunting,,,LOL

Looking forward to sharing his finds ...had he been aware of this avenue, he most definitely would have worn ya'll out with his fellowshipping/passion of and for relic hunting,,,LOL

Bring them on, would love to see them!

Thank you , I have family living/working in Arkansas (Pocahontas/Walnut Ridge) and owned camp/lot on the Spring River just out of Hardy...love tha state of Arkansas

We got room, nice land still to be had around the Ozarks. :D

I can remember some one coming to Natchez LA , where my dad made them available for viewing/photographing and were featured in a book (attachment) , but have not located a copy as of yet

Do you remeber what year Tom came over to photo your Dad's shells. I will send you a PM as I knew your Dad.

Hi and welcome, @breeze ! :smile:

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

Do you remeber what year Tom came over to photo your Dad's shells. I will send you a PM as I knew your Dad.
I am not sure...think I remember the name "Dickey" ???? was LLLLong time/years ago maybe in the late 60's , possibly early to mid 70's as I was shipping out overseas with US Army

Back