Fort Sumter Anniversary!

I was sitting in my Algebra II class 2 days ago when the realization dawned on me that it was the anniversary of the commencement of the firing on Fort Sumter. I blurted the fact out loud and I got some strange looks. :smile: I think I'm the only student at my highschool that carries around that sort of knowledge of the Civil War.

rallyround said:
I was sitting in my Algebra II class 2 days ago when the realization dawned on me that it was the anniversary of the commencement of the firing on Fort Sumter. I blurted the fact out loud and I got some strange looks. :smile: I think I'm the only student at my highschool that carries around that sort of knowledge of the Civil War.

May your tribe increase! :thumbsup:

Capt. Coxetter

There were postings on some other websites about Appomattox and Ft. Sumter, but not here. The anniversity of Lincoln's assassination is almost here as well.

rallyround said:

Should have saved it for History class.

On the 9th, I mentioned the anniversary to Dear One on our way to Montgomery. On good Friday, I mentioned the anniversary to the same Dear One on the way to Savannah. If a man talks to another and no woman is present, is he still wrong?
Ole

ole said:
On the 9th, I mentioned the anniversary to Dear One on our way to Montgomery. On good Friday, I mentioned the anniversary to the same Dear One on the way to Savannah. If a man talks to another and no woman is present, is he still wrong?
Ole
If a man talks to another and no woman is present, does he exist?
Chuck in IL. :shrug:

Back