For All the Gettysburg Beard Complainers

Hahahhaa our cat is a huge fat ginger cat!! I’m not quite sure he would pose well!!

Will most definitely make him grow the beard out ready for Xmas lights and kitty disco!! Plus the cat is called chicken .. so he would have chicken and lights in his beard!! :rofl:

6406DB8B-B5CB-460B-B655-E1AE4EE7C883.jpeg

I am laughing so hard at this! My son will never have a long civil war style beard poor man. You see he is cursed with super curly, coarse hair..think white man ‘fro..and because somewhere there is probably some oriental in the genetics(mongolian?) he is not very hirsute. So his beard mearly perches on the end of his chin, curling in merry abandon, refusing to grow past the “Shaggy and Scooby Doo” length. I very much suspect that when he is 40, he will still look like a raw recruit of 20. Poor man.

I think what's missing is the moustache! Does any beard look good without the moustache??

It seems that the antique Spartans were fond of dreadlocks and beards sans mustache. Having discarded the full face helmet and body armor during the Peloponnesian War they must’a appeared twice as frightening, like a bunch of crazy bloodthirsty Amish farmers.

842B8AF7-BB76-464C-9B63-D249450906CF.jpeg

It is now possible to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Union was beardier. Here’s how the research was carried out.
Beard-to-face ratio was calculated by adding B1 and B2, and dividing the sum by F1. A 0 means clean shaven, and anything greater than a 1 indicates a beard larger than the face.

092660B0-42AC-4694-BE1E-A49F96E4D33F.png

So there you have it folks, irrefutable proof that the Union had the confederacy beat in the war of beards and tashes.

Back