For All the Gettysburg Beard Complainers

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Northern Light

Lt. Colonel
Forum Host
Oh dear, my sincere apologies for anything I might have said or posted that offended anyone with a beard or anyone who loves anyone with a beard or anyone who has had a beard or anyone who wants to grow a beard or who has children with beards or parents with beards (excepting daughters, wives and mothers causes that is just weird but I apologize for saying that as well)or cousins or uncles or aunts with beards or friends or pets or goats with beards. I am sorry I posted this beardist thread. I am sorry for any negative things I have ever said or thought about beards. I will never mention beards again.

Look at this cute little kitty!
1552649860827.png

Waterloo50

Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Oh dear, my sincere apologies for anything I might have said or posted that offended anyone with a beard or anyone who loves anyone with a beard or anyone who has had a beard or anyone who wants to grow a beard or who has children with beards or parents with beards (excepting daughters, wives and mothers causes that is just weird but I apologize for saying that as well)or cousins or uncles or aunts with beards or friends or pets or goats with beards. I am sorry I posted this beardist thread. I am sorry for any negative things I have ever said or thought about beards. I will never mention beards again.

View attachment 297039
Now I’ve got beard envy.

Viper21

Sergeant Major

View attachment 297039
Rip Van Winkle....!!