Favorite Small Arms anyone!?!

Waterloo50, When I lived in Washington D.C. where you are not allowed to have a firearm unless you are a convicted felon, I kept a loaded repro 1851 in the bedside table. I never felt under gunned. If it was good enough for Wild Bill it was good enough for me. Later, when Obama's ammo shortage came around I carried the same pistol around the farm, again I never felt I didn't have all the gun I needed. If you are ever near the Wilderness call me, we'll go shoot a bit.

The Sisterdale Revolver is the most unique of all. I believe only six were produced and this is the only surviving example:

Sisterdale-Revolver.jpg

Are you trying to make us drown in our own drool?

I kept a loaded repro 1851 in the bedside table.

I keep a repop Colt 1860 in my truck. Got pulled over one day and the officer asked if I had any weapons. I said "Yes Sir" an 1860 44cal Colt reproduction. He said "Really can I see it" Long story short we got to talking and love CW revolvers. When he gave me my license back he asked why I had it as my personnel weapon. I told him. "I don't have to register it, It will blow a big hole in you, its cheap to shoot and y'all can't trace it" He just smiled and told me to slow down.

I keep a repop Colt 1860 in my truck. Got pulled over one day and the officer asked if I had any weapons. I said "Yes Sir" an 1860 44cal Colt reproduction. He said "Really can I see it" Long story short we got to talking and love CW revolvers. When he gave me my license back he asked why I had it as my personnel weapon. I told him. "I don't have to register it, It will blow a big hole in you, its cheap to shoot and y'all can't trace it" He just smiled and told me to slow down.

Very good, sir! Edited.

Jim

Back