Favorite Small Arms anyone!?!

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

zburkett

First Sergeant
Waterloo50, When I lived in Washington D.C. where you are not allowed to have a firearm unless you are a convicted felon, I kept a loaded repro 1851 in the bedside table. I never felt under gunned. If it was good enough for Wild Bill it was good enough for me. Later, when Obama's ammo shortage came around I carried the same pistol around the farm, again I never felt I didn't have all the gun I needed. If you are ever near the Wilderness call me, we'll go shoot a bit.

ucvrelics

Captain
Forum Host
Are you trying to make us drown in our own drool?
I kept a loaded repro 1851 in the bedside table.
I keep a repop Colt 1860 in my truck. Got pulled over one day and the officer asked if I had any weapons. I said "Yes Sir" an 1860 44cal Colt reproduction. He said "Really can I see it" Long story short we got to talking and love CW revolvers. When he gave me my license back he asked why I had it as my personnel weapon. I told him. "I don't have to register it, It will blow a big hole in you, its cheap to shoot and y'all can't trace it" He just smiled and told me to slow down.

I keep a repop Colt 1860 in my truck. Got pulled over one day and the officer asked if I had any weapons. I said "Yes Sir" an 1860 44cal Colt reproduction. He said "Really can I see it" Long story short we got to talking and love CW revolvers. When he gave me my license back he asked why I had it as my personnel weapon. I told him. "I don't have to register it, It will blow a big hole in you, its cheap to shoot and y'all can't trace it" He just smiled and told me to slow down.
Very good, sir! Edited.

Jim

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!