Favorite Hair Contest. Post your choices here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please use this thread for Facial Hair Contest posts only. Thanks.
I'm guessing that means the hair on your head is also considered 'facial' hair...as per the competition, and now you've got me wondering who is trying to post other types of hair clandestinely, and why?!!! :O The horror!

At the end of the contest I have to sort through the posts and pick out those that entered the contest to check the scores. Trying' to make my to job easier.

1. Thomas W Sherman (Group 5)
2. James M McCarter (Group 6)
3. Belle Boyd (Group 2)
4. Dan Ruggles (Group 4)
5. Joseph S Sutton (Group 3)
6. Benjamin F Isherwood (Group 8)
7. James P McIvor (Group 7)
8. Ellen McClellan (Group 1)

1) McCarter (Group 6) He really wrestled someone for that sitting, and thus, the #1 position.
2) T. Sherman (Group 5)
3) Isherwood (Group 8)
4) McIvor (Group 7)
5) Sutton (Group 3)
6) Ellen McClellan (Group 1)
7) Preston (Group 4)
8) French (Group 2)

View attachment 131064

Now is the time to post your choices! Choose one from each of the eight groups of photos at this link and place them in the order you think they will finish. #1 is first place and #8 is last place.

The winner will be decided by points*. Eight points for choosing the first place photo, six points for choosing the second place photo, four points choosing the third place photo, two points for choosing the fourth place photo and one point each for the remaining four photos.

1st place = 8 points
2nd place = 6 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 2 points
5th place = 1 point
6th place = 1 point
7th place = 1 point
8th place = 1 point

24 points = a perfect score.

The CWT member with the most points wins! *If one or more members tie with the highest point score the member who posted his/her choices earliest will be the winner!

This is the same scoring method used for the favorite Facial Hair contest. This thread will be open until Monday morning 4-16-17. That gives a fair amount of time for CWT members who might be on vacation to list their favorites.

Voting starts 4-16-17!
I can't help but laugh every time I see that picture.

Capt. Samuel Sims 13th Brooklyn/51st NYSVV & Wife Maryann Sims 1860
8-29-2016 12;55;57 PM.JPG
8-29-2016 12;56;16 PM.JPG
Wife Maryann Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back