Favorite Hair Contest, Group 1 photos

Mike Serpa

Major
I will post eight groups of photos. Please choose your favorite photo from this group. Write down the name. When you select your favorite photo from each group put them in the order (1st place through 8th place) you think they will finish in the contest.

In two weeks you will enter your selection in the contest. In three weeks the voting will start when the eight groups are reposted. Half will be eliminated each week until we get to the final two! At the end of the contest compare your selection with top eight photos as voted on by the CivilWarTalk members.

Contests home page link-
https://civilwartalk.com/forums/civilwartalk-contests.154/

Baker.jpg

Laurence S. Baker

Banks.jpg

Nathaniel Banks

EMc.jpg

Ellen McClellan

GMc.jpg

George B. McClellan

Last edited:
I will post eight groups of photos. Please choose your favorite photo from this group. Write down the name. When you select your favorite photo from each group put them in the order (1st place through 8th place) you think they will finish in the contest.

In two weeks you will enter your selection in the contest. In three weeks the voting will start when the eight groups are reposted. Half will be eliminated each week until we get to the final two! At the end of the contest compare your selection with top eight photos as voted on by the CivilWarTalk members.

Contests home page link-
https://civilwartalk.com/forums/civilwartalk-contests.154/

View attachment 128778 View attachment 128779
View attachment 128780
View attachment 128781
Sounds like fun! :bounce:

Sounds like fun! :bounce:
I hope it's fun for everyone!

Can we respond here, or must we keep our running list to ourselves until the very end?
Do not respond here. Keep a running list. After the photos are shown for a couple weeks you will get to post your vote.

There's no way I can even begin to guess how to rank them, so I'll just observe. Why do you have men and women competing together? Standards are different!
If you can decide enough to enter the contest you can still vote.

Men and women are competing together because there was some demand from fellow CWTers to have women in the contest.

Standards may be different but this is just for fun! Most women had the hair covered so it was a problem to find some with at least partial hair showing.

Back