Favorite Hair Contest. Final Four. Everyone vote!

Vote for one.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are any of your choices still in it?

View attachment 137951
Nathaniel Banks

View attachment 137953
Benjamin F. Isherwood

View attachment 137955
James M. McCarter

View attachment 137956
Thomas W. Sherman
Since I'm on Team Samurai . . . AKA : "Jim McCarter Racing Inc."
I think we have a chance. We're on the lead lap and really have no reason to pit for new tires this late in the race.

Regarding the cheesy songs that everyone has put into my head . :banghead:

I hope each of you that posted such can't sleep tonight . . . may the worst tune of the 1970's haunt you for at least two days. I leave you with:
Afternoon Delight ! :bounce:

Last edited:
. . . may the worst tune of the 1970's haunt you for at least two days. I leave you with:
Afternoon Delight ! :bounce:
Aaauuuggghhhh! [sound of person falling off cliff into bottomless abyss....]
Yes, that is the worst. Although "Midnight at the Oasis" and Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" are tied for second place!

If you really want to show your appreciation, I hope you voted for my guy. (not to be confused with My Guy -- although I guess their hair is a little similar). He could use the help, he's in third place right now... :unsure:
If I could help, I would. But I have already voted, and I didn't even vote for my favorite guy. I voted for the one I felt had THE best do.

Also, now I'm listening to White Rabbit. Thanks a lot, 7th! :mad: I'm sure my dreams are going to be all trippy.

Also, now I'm listening to White Rabbit. Thanks a lot, 7th! :mad: I'm sure my dreams are going to be all trippy.

I'm pretty sure that's what Jefferson Airplane had in mind. I mean they were a psychedelic rock band and that particular song is on their album entitled, "Surrealistic Pillow." Now don't ask me how I know all that. :angel: I would never listen to Jefferson Airplane.

I'm pretty sure that's what Jefferson Airplane had in mind. I mean they were a psychedelic rock band and that particular song is on their album entitled, "Surrealistic Pillow." Now don't ask me how I know all that. :angel: I would never listen to Jefferson Airplane.
I like several songs from that album. "Embryonic Journey" is mellow instrumental that could use a different title. Grace Slick was one of the first people to say MFer on TV. On The Dick Cavett Show in 1969 when the Airlpane sang "Volunteers." It's on youtube.

I like several songs from that album. "Embryonic Journey" is mellow instrumental that could use a different title. Grace Slick was one of the first people to say MFer on TV. On The Dick Cavett Show in 1969 when the Airlpane sang "Volunteers." It's on youtube.

I never would have guessed that Grace would leave music and become a full time artist doing portraits of Rock icons and Wonderland characters. I was fortunate to view some of her work on a visit to San Francisco several years ago. This is her self portrait entitled,"That’s me when I was 27."

grace.jpg

Pinterest

My beloved Mister Isherwood has no chance of winning, I'm afraid. (Nobody tell him I didn't vote for him either!)

He is such a cutie though. He would have had excellent Robert Plant hair.
View attachment 138102
Beloved, as in you're a longtime Isherwood fan, or beloved because of the hair?

Back